'Transitioning Graduate' has been designed to improve the employability, productivity, and retainability of graduates as they enter the workforce.
It is intended that armed with a deeper knowledge of the application of skills to a business in action, graduates will have improved ability and confidence to take on real responsibility in their area of expertise.
This course bridges the gap between tertiary knowledge and business effectiveness.
You will learn the 'street smart' skills and practices in:
* Understanding the world of business.
* Business etiquette.
* Emotional Intelligence.
* Contributing confidently.
* Planning and time management.
* Communication skills.
* How to thrive in the world of business.
* Winning habits for sustainability.
Further course enquiries can be made through the 'Contact' page on this web site.